Long Love Memorials' Return PolicyAll Long Love Memorial products are described and presented as accurately as possible. Because every product is handmade with porcelain, sizes can vary by up to 1/2 inch (2.5cm) on any dimension. Our photographs are color-corrected to represent -as closely as possible- the actual object, bearing in mind that all monitors and screens represent colors differently. If you have a question about a particular color or size, please contact me before making a purchase.
Due to the handmade, made-to-order nature of my work, I regret that I cannot offer refunds.
- Custom orders are not returnable, nor eligible for store credit.
- All sales are final on discounted pieces, seconds, or sale items.
- I accept returns for exchange or store credit only within 5 days from receipt of goods for pre-made, non-customized products.
- All products must be unused (resalable) with all original tags and packaging to be eligible for return.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable and buyer is responsible for return shipping to my studio.
- In the unlikely event that a product is vastly misrepresented, please contact me to discuss options.
To start the return process for a non-customized item, please contact me within 5 days of receiving your order to obtain a Return Authorization number. Merchandise returned without authorization will be refused and/or returned at customer expense. Items that arrive used, damaged, or without original packaging will void the RA, so please take care in repackaging, and use a trusted shipping carrier. Long Love Memorials is not liable for merchandise lost or broken in transit to us. New orders will be shipped once the returned item is received and processed.
CANCELING AN ORDERWe create most items to order, and begin production soon after an order is received.
- For customers on our Order Reservation List, you must cancel your order within 1 week.
- Custom orders canceled more than 1 week after purchase will incur a 20% fee.
- Non-custom orders must be canceled before the order ships, or within 2 days.
- 10% restocking fee applies after 2 days.
- Once an order is shipped, it is cannot be canceled.
DAMAGED ORDERSWe take great care in packaging all items so they will arrive to you safely. Each urn is carefully bubble-wrapped and double-boxed to ensure safe travel through the mail. All items are inspected for quality before packaging & shipping.
Upon receiving your order, please inspect your package for any possible shipping damage. In the rare event that your item was damaged in transit, please email us a photo within 24 hours of receiving your package. We will handle any insurance claims with the shipping service and happily make you a replacement item or issue you a store credit.
Please keep original packaging materials for potential USPS claims inspection until otherwise notified. Please see the Store Policies page for additional shipping information.
VARIATIONS VS. DEFECTSAll of our products are handcrafted. As such, there will be slight variations in color, texture, & finish. These are not considered defects; rather they’re characteristics of the natural handmade process that results from our particular techniques & materials.
We hope you agree that these variations add to the uniqueness and beauty of your new piece. Each item is inspected for discernable flaws before leaving our studio. In the rare event that you received a defective item, please notify us with a description of the issue – we'll diagnose the problem and will ship a replacement (excluding custom orders) or issue store credit upon determination of a defect. Shipping for defective or damaged items is free.
I am happy to answer any questions to help make your buying experience easy. If you have any inquiries about products, custom orders, or the return policy, please feel free to contact me here.